Understand the following:
- Use food to fuel your body for the upcoming activity NOT as a self soothing addiction to your tongue’s taste buds.
- The closer the food is to its naturally designed state, the healthier it is for you.
- Eat a wide variety of foods to avoid creating food aversions and food allergies.
- Eating more frequently and in smaller portions is better than eating rarely but larger portions.
These are one of the staple principles of eating healthy. There is a lot of misguided advice out there. Many different theories. It can become confusing and overwhelming. Let me simplify it for you.
What you get with me:
- A personalized meal plan to match your fitness goals. Fat loss, muscle gain, performance, etc.
- 24/7 nutritional advice.
What is next?